Leah Knepper, Vice President of French West Vaughn, has a remarkable 12 years of experience in the many areas of public relations, marketing, advertising and social media, travel and tourism, banking and financing, food and beverage, and non- profit organizations. Therefore, the Lovely Leah is a great candidate for any authoritative job position, considering the fact that she has endless experience. With that being said, Leah Knepper was indeed a fantastic choice of speaker for the Charlotte Tastemaker Summit, and she definitely delivered a wonderful presentation on the day of the event.
1. Tell a compelling story. Consumers prefer brands they can relate to and identify with, brands that have personalities.
2. Become a trusted resource. Provide your customers valuable information, even it isn’t directly related to your product or service. Today’s consumers don’t want to feel like they are constantly being sold to.
3. Reach your customers and prospects when and where they want it. This means finding them and engaging with them where they are in their daily lives.
4. Identify your audience’s influencers. Today’s influencers can be celebrities and other well known figures, mainstream media, local bloggers, and mom groups… or a combination of all these people.
5. Collaborate with complementary businesses and brands. Figure out nontraditional ways to work together that are a win-win for both of you.